AçıklamaEasily perform a reverse lookup of any unknown number in your call history(or entered manually).
After caller info is found, user can save contact, dial number, block future calls, map location,and more.
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ section below and if it doesn't answer your question, please email us. We are always happy to help, but we can't respond to reviews in depth.
**For those updating from an earlier version - the Google search option is now under the "Expanded Search" tab on the results screen. Swipe the lower part of the screen to see it.**
PERMISSIONS - more detail at: http://nomadicratio.com/word-android-permissions/
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
•READ CALL LOG - to list your unknown calls on the main screen
•WRITE SD CARD - required for embedded Google Maps(temporary cache files for improved map performance)
• KNOWN ISSUE: A few HTC One M8 users have complained of crashes in our latest version, we are investigating this issue and hope to have it solved soon. This is an HTC-specific issue due to their deviation from the core Android system. Sorry for any inconvenience! - Possibly fixed in latest update.. please let us know!
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Frequently Asked Questions: http://nomadicratio.com/frequently-asked-questions-reverse-lookup/
kw city id - name id