AçıklamaA 3D arcade game: Survive in a deadly asteroid field by creating chain reactions to destroy them.
While you were travelling on a routine flight, you were dragged out of hyperspace. You now are in a deadly asteroid field, territory of the Zaadiqs, a scavenger species which trap travelers and wait they are crushed by the rocks before scavenging the remaining pieces.
These asteroids have a unique ability: when they collide, one of them may become magnetized. Then it will follow any non Zaadiq ship in its range.
You only have your particle shield and your laser to defend yourself. If a rock hits your shield, it will explode and disable your shield. Your shield will then slowly recharge itself. Attention, each time you fire a laser blast, you will lose 1 unit of shield. On the contrary, if you wait long enough without firing laser, your systems will be overloaded, which will give you access to the powerfull ionised shield and lasers.
Asteroids and UFO destroyed by ionised systems will generate 3 deadly ionised fragments which can destroy other objects in a chain reaction pattern. The deeper the object is in the chain level, the more points it will give you.
Warning if you take too much time to die, Zaadiq ship may appear, trying to destroy you quickly with its powerfull protonic laser. An asteroid hitted by a protonic laser will become magnetic and will follow your ship. If your shield is hitted by a protonic laser, it will be disabled.
A unique laser blast can destroy a Zaadiq ship. Once destroyed it may leave a bonus powerup. There are 5 types of bonuses:
- Time limited invulnerability.
- Time limited system overload.
- Quantum mine. You can store up to 3 of them. Simply tap on a rock or a Zaadiq to teleport a QMine which will immediately destroy the object.
- Nuke: tap your ship to destroy all rocks and Zaadiq around your location.
- Time limited speed boost.
You can control your ship with the accelerometer, or by using the touchscreen.
- OpenGL-ES 2.0 graphics engine: HD support, dynamic lighting, particles...
- Compatible with all OpenGLES 2.0 chipsets (PowerVR SGX, Adreno 20x, Tegra 2, Mali...)
- Tokamak physics library
- Beautifull music by Zero-Project
- Openfeint leaderboard (demo board)
This version should be compatible with all OpenGL-ES 2.0 devices.
It uses multiple-APK market feature, so Tegra users will have an optimized version (nothing to do it is automatic).
There are some issues with Mali 400MP chipset (used in Galaxy S2), so on these devices rendering will be a step behind other devices (no normalmap lighting, everything else is working).
Also, it is impossible to test on all devices. If you have any problems (or suggestions) don't hesitate to give feedback.
This is a free trial version of "Satellite Assault". Please consider to upgrade to the full version:
- All game modes available (only 3 mins - medium difficulty game mode here)
- No Ads
- More music
- A lot more beautiful space backgrounds
- Full Openfeint support (leaderboards & achievements)