AçıklamaXXI Century Dictionaries are based on the latest research, considering traditional and the most recent Russian linguistic approaches. The dictionaries reflect all changes and processed that have been taking place in the Russian language for several decades. Strict professional requirements for authors, mandatory expert appraisal by Russian Academy of Sciences, highly qualified editorial and publishing preparation provide the highest level of dictionaries.
Talking Academical English-Russian & Russian-English Dictionary for Android, presented in a series of "XXI Century Dictionaries" is the most comprehensive English-Russian dictionary and contains around 148,000 entries, more than 200,000 words and phrases, as well as a large number of detailed word usage examples in spoken and written language. This edition includes new words and idiomatic expressions, terms of economics, computer equipment, etc. The dictionary focuses on British English, but also includes examples of American word usage.
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to dictionary. Translate all clipboard contents – whether one word or several words at a time!
Search and translate Features
• NEW! Three new integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• English and Russian Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search.
• English and Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily (Menu->Settings->Install widget)
• NEW! Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• NEW! Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• NEW! Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (Menu -> Settings)
• NEW! Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort (Menu -> Settings).
• NEW! Report bugs, request features and send feedback to Google Play or the Paragon development team quickly and conveniently with the new integrated support feature (Menu -> Information).
• Automatically switching translation directions using the language of the word entered.
• No Internet connection required.
tags: english, russian, paragon, dictionary, dictionaries, reference, translate, language