Açıklama★ Try the full version, trial version with all features: http://goo.gl/gvmIf
You can also buy this app by AndroidPIT via PayPal http://goo.gl/4FwGk
AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Simple and easy to use. Very stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone. With backup of Market-Links you'll get your apps back and update-notifications from Market as well.
You don't need to root your phone, all features like backup, restore and other work without root.
- Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete your backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature.
Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
Many thanks to Spanish Translation Group from HTCMania.com
backup,restore,app backup,app restore,backup app,appmonster,app saver,app manager,system panel,app share,uninstaller,installer,qq,app list backup,backup to sdcard,batch backup,batch restore, app backup & restore