Açıklamabluebee takes local context to the next level.
The bluebee app scans for special Bluetooth signals - Beecons - that people set up around you. Once the bluebee app catches a Beecon's signal, it will provide context that matters within that Beecon's range.
Imagine you're in a museum using bluebee, and you're really into the picture in front of you: If the museum placed a Beecon nearby that picture, you could access further information about the painter. Or maybe you could leave a comment, order a reprint, post it to your Facebook timeline, ...
Please note: The bluebee app is only useful when a sticker with the bluebee logo indicates there's Beecons around you!
- Scans for bluebee Beecons while the app is running
- Fetches hyperlocal context for discovered Beecons from the bluebee cloud
- Displays local information
- Uses minimal bandwidth to provide the Beecon's context
- Tracks in-app usage anonymously